- I got my glasses are from a local eye doctor. They are Oliver’s People brand and I paid to much money for them. I got them a few years ago so I’ve no idea if they are still available.
- When I say I ‘paid to much money’ for something I almost always mean ‘full price’.
- I am much more likely to donate a present that I don’t like than I am to re-gift it. I hate re-gifted things. Unless it is food or wine. I love food, and also wine.
- Out of those mixed tins I prefer the white cheddar popcorn to the caramel popcorn. This is a source of controversy between me and my boyfriend since it is also his favorite.
- I like to sew, usually I just alter things though. I can also crochet pretty well, and know some basic knitting stitches.
- I didn’t get my ears pierced until I was 21.
- I got my first tattoo when I was 20. It is a graphic’s card on my back.
- I got my second tattoo when I was 22. It’s a pair of da Vinci style wings on my ankles. Both tattoos represent my love of merging art and science. The wings also represents my father because he was definitely a Renaissance man and when I was in middle school we built a model of one of one of da Vinci’s flying machines together.
- Katherine Janeway was definitely my favorite captain.
- The Samoa is my favorite Girl Scout cookie.
- I tend to be very sarcastic a lot of the time. But I would never joke about my favorite Girl Scout cookie.
- I make a lot of terrible first impressions. And get really nervous when I meet new people.
- I love Karaoke and musicals, but have a basically terrible singing voice.
About the Blog
The Inclined Plane is called so because I thought it was a clever pun on my last name (Cline). It’s full of fun things that I’ve done. Mostly outfit posts, but since I can only name three fashion designers and all of them have had lines released through Target. I just consider this a ‘lifestyle’ blog. Because pretty much everyone definitely wants to imitate the way I live.